Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 96160
- nach Vereinbahrung per E-mail / appointment via e-mail
Maik Theelen obtained his B.Sc in Cognitive Psychology and M.Sc in Health and Social Psychology at Maastricht University. Between 2013 and 2019 he worked as a researcher for the Chair of Decision Analysis at the School of Business and Economics, RWTH Aachen University.
Since October 2019 he works for the Chair of Management Accounting. His research focusses on identifying the structural and psychological factors underlying prosocial behavior.
- Social dilemmas
- Intergroup conflict
- Theelen , M. M. P. & Böhm, R. The conflict-cooperation effect persists under intragroup payoff asymmetry. Working Paper.
- Mill, W., & Theelen, M. M. P. (2019). Social value orientation and group size uncertainty in public good dilemmas. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 81, 19-38.
- Böhm, R., Theelen, M. M. P., Rusch, H., & Van Lange, P. A. (2018). Costs, needs, and integration efforts shape helping behavior toward refugees. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 115, 7284-7289.
- Theelen, M. M. P., & Böhm, R. (2016). Reciprocal altruism and group living. In T. K. Shackelford and V. Weekes-Shackelford (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Evolutionary Psychological Science. Cham: Springer.
- Böhm, R., & Theelen, M. M. P. (2016). Outcome valence and externality valence framing in public good dilemmas. Journal of Economic Psychology, 54, 151-163.