Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 96160
- Mon 1.30 pm - 2.30 pm, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Ilja Rabinovitch studied Chemistry at the Universities of Göttingen and Münster from 2008 until 2012. Afterwards, he graduated from the University of Münster as a Master of Science in Business Chemistry in 2014.
He gained practical experience in several internships in a big corporation from the chemical-pharmaceutical industry and an industrial association. After graduation, Ilja Rabinovitch worked in a consultancy specialized in chemistry and biotechnology.
Since January 2015 Ilja Rabinovitch is working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting and since April 2016 member of the projectteam "Wasser" of the RWTH Aachen.
- Resource Efficiency
- External Costs of Companies
- Economic Consequences of Floods
- Environmental Accounting
- Applied Research in Management Accounting (since WS 20/21)
- Behavioral Science Aspects in Management Accounting Research (SS 20)
- Empirical Sustainability Management Accounting (since SS 20)
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 16/17, seit 18/19)
- Systems of Cost Management (since SS 16)
- Letmathe, P. / Rabinovitch, I.: The Responsible Care initiative as an enabler of implementing corporate social responsibility concepts in the chemical industry, in: Lindgreen, A. (Ed.) / Vallaster, C. (Ed.) / Yousofzai, D. (Ed.) / Hirsch, B. (Ed.), Measuring and Controlling Sustainability, Routledge, London, 2018, Ch. 1.1.
- Crawford, S. E. / Brüll née Cofalla, C. / Aumeier, B. / Brinkmann, M. / Classen, E. / Esser, V. / Ganal, C. / Kaip, E. / Häussling, R. / Lehmkuhl, F. / Letmathe, P. / Müller, A.-K. / Rabinovitch, I. / Reicherter, K. / Schwarzbauer, J. / Schmitt, M. / Stauch, G. / Wessling, M. / Yüce, S. / Hecker, M. / Kidd, K. A. / Altenburger, R. / Brack, W. / Schüttrumpf, H. / Holpert, H.: Project house water: a novel interdisciplinary framework to assess the environmental and socioeconomic consequences of flood-related impacts, in: Environmental Sciences Europe, 29. Jg., Nr. 1, 2017, S. 23.
Höhn, M. / Letmathe, P. / Rabinovitch, I.: Kostenwirkungsgradrechnung: gut für Wirtschaftlichkeit und Umwelt, in: RWTH-Themen: Berichte aus der Rheinisch-Westfälischen Technischen Hochschule Aachen, Aachen, 2016, 68.