Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 90167
- Mo 9 - 10 am, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Philipp Dräger studied Industrial Engineering at University of Kassel as well as TU Darmstadt, where he finished his Master degrees. His major fields of study were management accounting and finance as well as production management. He also studied abroad at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid in Spain.
During his study he gained working experiences as an intern in Management Accounting for several German enterprises.
Since April 2016 Philipp Dräger is working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
- Business Modeling
- Accounting of value chains
- Production controlling
- Circular economy
- Forschungskolleg Verbund.NRW - Ressourceneffizienzsteigerung von Verbundwerkstoffen und Verbundkonstruktionen im Bauwesen
- ARP2 – Automatische Produktion von Reparaturpatches für Faserverbundwerkstoffe
- KIC EIT Raw Materials
- Dräger, P. / Letmathe, P. / Schinner, M. (2018): Supply Chain Controlling, in: Corsten, H. / Gössinger, R. / Spengler, T. (Hrsg.): Handbuch Produktions- und Logistikmanagement in Wertschöpfungsnetzwerken. De Gruyter, Berlin / Boston, S. 829-841
Selected Presentations and Conference Distributions
- Dräger, P. / Letmathe, P.: Sustainability Measurements with Cost Efficiency Accounting in Decentralized Organizations in the Construction Industry, Presentation at the 29th Annual POMS Conference in Houston, Texas (USA), 2018.