Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 96167
- Tuesday 11.00 am - 12.00 am, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Christian Meyer studied Business Engineering at the Jade University of Applied Science in Wilhelmshaven and Industrial Engineering at the Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas, USA.
During his studies, he gained practical experience as a working student, student assistent and intern in the fields of accounting and purchasing.
Previously, he worked as an industrial manager trainee and in the IT and financial industry for several years.
Since June 2016 Christian Meyer is working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
Christian Meyer is a Certified Blockchain Expert (Issued on: June 1, 2018).
- Mobility (E-Mobility, Carsharing, Bike-Boom, Mixed Mobility)
- Urbanization (Smart Cities)
- New Work (Start-Up-Culture, Open Innovation)
- Connectivity (Industry 4.0, Big Data)
- Business models
- Blockchain (New Business models through Blockchain-Technology, e.g. W2P Anonymity)
- eMERGE II - Kundenbedarfsanalyse zur Entwicklung von Fahrzeug-, Verkehrs- und Ge-schäftsmodellanforderungen
- eCharge: Ladeinfrastruktur für die Stadt Aachen
- Econometric Modeling of Passenger Car Retail Purchase Behavior
- DFG: Predictive Model of Industrial Employability
- “The demographically sustainable enterprise“ with an automobile manufacturer
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 16/17, WS 19/20)
- Letmathe, P. / Meyer, C.: How does normal and fast charging infrastructure influence the adaption of battery electric vehicles in core areas? An empirical study in Germany, Working Paper
- Böhm, R. / Letmathe, P. / Meyer, C.: The influence of privacy concerns regarding the costumer´s willingness to pay for extended privacy., Working Paper
- Geiger, F. / Meyer, C.: Incentives for positive behavior in blockchain communities, Working Paper
- Meyer, C.: Management Accounting in Blockchain Technology, Working Paper