Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 93541
- Mon 2:15 - 3:15 pm, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Syrina Beierle began her studies in mathematics in 2009 with the major fields of study in optimization and numerical mathematics. After finishing her Bachelor's degree in 2013 she continued her studies at RWTH University. She finished her Master’s degree with a study focus on economics in 2015.
She gained valuable experience in an international projekt. After her studies she worked one year at her parents business and trained her practical skills in various fields of management accounting.
During her studies she worked at mathematic institutes and taught students.
Since July 2016 Syrina Beierle is working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting. Among others, she is in charge of the finance planing of the chair.
Health care management
- DFG: Predictive Model of Industrial Employability
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (since WS 16/17)
- Internal Corporate Accounting and Management Accounting (since SS 17)