Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 93339
- Mon 10.30 am - 11.30 am, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Philipp Weidinger studied Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University Darmstadt and the RWTH Aachen University. His major fields of studies were production management.
During his studies he was a student assistant at the Institute of Industrial Management and the Institute for Automotive Engineering at the RWTH Aachen University. He improved his knowledge of management accounting by international internships.
Since August 2016 Philipp Weidinger is a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
- Business Modeling
- Business Processes
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (since WS 16/17)
- Supply Chain Controlling (Project module, since WS 17/18)
- Kappner, K. / Letmathe, P. / Weidinger, P. (2019): Optimisation of photovoltaic and battery systems from the prosumer-oriented total cost of ownership perspective, in: Energy, Sustainability and Society 9, 44
Selected Presentations and Conference Distributions
- Letmathe, P. / Weidinger, P.: Decentralized Production, Storage and Retail of Electricity in an European Market System, Präsentation auf der POMS 2019 (Washington D.C.), 2019
- Kappner, K. / Letmathe, P. / Weidinger, P.: Consumer-Oriented TCO Optimization for a Private Prosumer, Präsentation auf der EnergyDays 2018 (Leipzig), 2018.