Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 93339
- Wed 1 - 2 pm, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Kai Kappner studied Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering at the RWTH Aachen University. His major field of studies was production management.
During his studies, he was scientific assistant at different chairs at the RWTH Aachen University, inter alia at the Chair of Management Accounting. He improved his knowledge of management accounting and sales by an internship at a medium-sized company.
Since October 2016 Kai Kappner is a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
- Energy Accounting
- Business Modeling
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 16/17)
- Accounting of Production and Sustainability (since WS 17/18)
- Internal Corporate Accounting and Management Accounting (since SS 20)
- Kappner, K. / Letmathe, P. / Weidinger, P. (2019): Optimisation of photovoltaic and battery systems from the prosumer-oriented total cost of ownership perspective, in: Energy, Sustainability and Society 9, 44
Selected Presentations and Conference Distributions
- Kappner, K. / Letmathe, P. / Weidinger, P.: Consumer-Oriented TCO Optimization for a Private Prosumer, Präsentation auf den UFZ EnergyDays 2018 „Energy Landscapes of Today and Tomorrow“ in Leipzig, 2018