Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 90166
- Tue 10 pm - 11 pm, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Before joining the sustainable energy supply study program at RWTH Aachen University, Dustin Sperling had studied process, energy and environment technologies for his Bachelor’s degree at the University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf. During his Master’s degree program, he did a semester abroad at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane (QLD), Australia.
While studying in Düsseldorf, he worked as a student assistant in a research project, aiming to improve solar energy systems. Afterwards, he joined a consulting company which helps other companies to achieve sustainability by setting up energy and environment management systems.
Since March 2021, Dustin Sperling has been working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
- Sector coupling
- Renewable energies
- Environmental economics
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 21/22), (WS 21/22)
- Applied Management Accounting Research (WS 22/23)