Kai KlöcknerM. Sc.
- Phone: +49 241 80 96167
- Monday 12.30 - 1.30 p.m. , during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
After completing a commercial apprenticeship and working for several months in an employment relationship, Kai Klöckner studied business administration at the RWTH Aachen University in the Bachelor's and Master's degree (emphasis: Sustainability & Corporations). During his studies, he worked for one year in the accounting department of an international insurance company, before moving to the Chair of Management Accounting in March 2013 as a student assistant.
Decarbonisation of Energy Systems
- Consolidation of Financial Statements (SS 17)
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 17/18)
- Klöckner, K., & Letmathe, P. (2020). Is the coherence of coal phase-out and electrolytic hydrogen production the golden path to effective decarbonisation?. Applied Energy , 279 , 115779. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2020.115779
- Bellocchi S.; Klöckner K.; Manno M.; Noussan M.; Vellini M. (2019). On integrating electric vehicles into Smart Energy Systems: Italy and Germany in comparison. Applied Energy, 255 (December). 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.113848
- Barodte, W. / Ketteniß, H. / Klöckner, K. (2018): Problemorientierte Strukturierung universitärer Lehrveranstaltungen durch Blended Learning, in: berufsbildung - Zeitschrift für Theorie-Praxis-Dialog: Integrationsleistung beruflicher Bildung, Heft-Nr. 172, S. 41-43.
- Short-term effectiveness of electrolytic hydrogen production for energy system decarbonisation”, Presentation at the 13th Conference on Energy Economics and Technology ("ENERDAY”).