Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
Johannes Bauer studied Mechanical Engineering at the university of Siegen and obtained his bachelor in 2017. Afterwards, he graduated his master’s degree in Management, Business and Economics at the RWTH Aachen University in 2020.
As a cooperative study program student, he gained practical experience in various departments at a German automotive supplier. After finishing his studies, Johannes Bauer was part of a development team for body parts for electric vehicles.
Since September 2021, he has been working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 21/22)
- Internal Corporate Accounting and Mangement Accounting (SS 22)
- Supply Chain Controlling (WS 23/24)
- Applied Research in Management Accounting (WS 23/24)