Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 93909
- by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Jasmin Quill studied industrial engineering at RWTH Aachen University, specializing in materials and process engineering, and graduated in October 2020. In her master's degree, she focused on innovation, marketing and entrepreneurship.
She was able to gain her first practical experience during her studies. She worked as a student assistant at the Chair of Management for Industry 4.0 and the Institute for Technology and Innovation Management at RWTH. She also completed various internships at home and abroad. After her studies, she worked as a project manager in a software company.
Since February 2022, Jasmin Quill has been employed as a research assistant at the Chair of Controlling.
- Controlling of innovation ecosystems
- Transformation controlling
- Sustainability considerations of value chains