Marcel Kottrup, CFAM.Sc.
Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 96730
- by arrangement
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
After completion of an apprenticeship as management assistant in IT-systems at Deutsche Telekom AG, Marcel Kottrup studied International Business and Management (B.A.) and Business Management (B.A.) at Hochschule Osnabrück, Napier University Edinburgh and Copenhagen Business School. Afterwards, he graduated in Economics (M.Sc.) with a minor in Finance from the University of Cologne.
During his studies he obtained practical experiences as working student at Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln e.V. and as intern at Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH in Mexico City. After graduation he completed a traineeship in Finance & Risk Management at Santander Consumer Bank AG. Subsequently, he worked several years as Senior Analyst in the Special Operations department at Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH, from which duties he currently is released.
Since March 2022 Marcel Kottrup is working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
He also holds a CFA charter and has experiences as lecturer at Technische Hochschule Köln.
- Cost Structures of Green Hydrogen
- Assessment and Monetization of Risk
- Sustainable Finance
- Development Economics
- Current issues in rural electrification (SS 22, PhD-seminar at Université Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegal)
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 22/23)
- Research Methods for Master Thesis (WS 22/23, IMP-EGH lecture at at Université Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegal)