Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 80 92167
- Fri 1.30 pm – 2.30 pm, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Yannik completed his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in business administration at RWTH Aachen University. During his studies, he worked as an intern and student trainee in controlling at various companies. At the Chair of Controlling, Yannik was employed as a student/scientific assistant in the MaCoCo research project since June 2020. Since May 2022, he has been supervising the MaCoCo research project as a research assistant.
- Management accounting at universities and university chairs
- Business models of software as a service applications
- Controlling of software as a service applications