Copyright: © Martin Braun
Lehrstuhl für Controlling
Building: Sammelbau der Fakultäten 1+8
- Phone: +49 241 8090167
Fax Fax: +49 241 80 92167
- Mon 1 - 2 pm, during the lecture-free days by appointment
- Please note that changes will be published in the announcements
- Currently, the members of the chair work in their home office as far as possible. If necessary, please contact us by e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Tim Kemperdick studied Industrial Engineering at the University of Duisburg-Essen with the major fields of study in management accounting aswell as production management. Moreover he studied abroad at the Universidad de Sevilla in Spain.
During his study he gained practical experience as an intern in Management Accounting of a large steel enterprise and a bank.
Since September 2019 Tim Kemperdick is working as a research assistant at the Chair of Management Accounting.
- Alternative Powertrains of medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Hydrogen infrastructure and supply chain
- Business Modeling
- Managerial Accounting & Bookkeeping (Accounting I) (WS 19/20) (WS 22/23)
- Accounting of Production and Sustainability (WS 21/22)